|You are invited to join the
Fairfield Heritage Association (FHA), a non-profit organization of
individuals who share an appreciation for the history of Lancaster
and Fairfield County.
Please help preserve and promote Fairfield County history by
joining the Fairfield Heritage Association!
|Benefits of FHA Membership
- Free admission/unlimited visits to The Georgian Museum and The
Sherman House Museum.
- Four issues of The Fairfield Heritage Quarterly, a
magazine featuring articles about Fairfield County history.
- A discount off most items purchased in the museum shops.
- Advance notice of upcoming events as well as early ticket
sales for teas, history walks, and garden parties.
- Opportunities to serve as a volunteer.
- Opportunity to attend the annual meeting and vote in the
election of Board of Directors.
The FHA membership year is October through
Memberships provide 30% of FHA's annual operating budget.
FHA does not receive local, state, or federal tax dollars.
FHA is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt (not for profit) organization.
You may call 740.654.9923 for more
information regarding membership press here
to print an application to join.
105 East Wheeling Street
Lancaster, OH 43130
Fairfield Heritage Association. All rights reserved.